Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Al Queda in Syria.
I just got this email from Rand Paul. Please note that Obama gave 20 F-16 fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood controlled government in Egypt, which is 4 MORE than we had over our homeland on 9/11.
I do not believe we should be arming radical regimes like those of President Mohammed Morsy and his Muslim Brotherhood Party in Egypt.
Earlier this year, President Obama sent 20 F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Morsy regime.
And now the people of Egypt are rising up and demanding President Morsy’s removal.
Sending American aid to government’s run by radical’s like the Muslim Brotherhood weakens our national security when the people of Egypt see our government aligned with a regime they are protesting.
I hope you’ll take a few moments to read my op-ed …
My friends, we live in very dangerous times.
Tomorrow, July 4th, marks more than a day in our nations’ history. It marks a mindset, a worldview, a philosophy. This ideal, “Individual Liberty & Self-Government”, was the height of the enlightenment, and mankind’s greatest achievement.
Today, Americans are faced with a government that is a Beast when compared to the paltry taxation that sparked the First American Revolution.
George Washington said that “Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”
Barack Obama says that “..if the people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress and don’t trust federal judges to make sure that we’re abiding by the constitution, due process, and the rule of law then we’re going to have some problems here.”
Well Mr. President, allow me to explain to you why the American people don’t trust the American government.
- Both Republicans and Democrats voted approve of massive payouts to private banking and business interests without reading the bills.
- Both parties voted for the “Patriot Act” and NDAA, destroying the 4th amendment.
- Obamacare forces Americans who can’t afford it to purchase products from insurance companies, enforced by the IRS.
- The IRS targets conservative and other anti-establishment political groups and then lies about it.
- The NSA monitors and stores all American’s eMail and electronic communication and then lies about it.
- DHS publicly identifies veterans and patriotic groups as potential terrorists.
- The press & white house engage in a public campaign to strip responsible Americans of their 2nd Amendment rights.
- The president signs executive orders infringing on the 2nd Amendment.
- The federal government support a revolution in Egypt whereby the Muslim Brotherhood is brought to power immediate followed by mass murder of blacks and Christians then rewards them with FIGHTER JETS and other weapons systems.
- The federal government supports a revolution in Syria and continues to arm the Al Queda rebels with a variety of weaponry to facilitate the revolution.
- Congress Votes for open borders and amnesty.
- The Supreme Court Declare Obamacare a tax and upholds it.
- The Supreme Court establishes gay marriage
- The Fed declares quantitative easing will continue forever.
- Multiple reporters die mysteriously hours before they announce they are going to break a story that will bring down the whole house of cards.
- Individuals who feel obligated by their oath to reveal secret programs that violate our constitution are publicly demonized and prosecuted.
This list does not even serve as an introduction to the corruption of this government.
Since, Mr. President, you insist that “we have a problem” if “we cannot trust this government”, I have no choice but to infer that you either believe we are utter fools, or you know full and well that we have a problem, because you know that you’ve been a bad boy.
You know all the dirty dark secrets of your administration, and your predecessors, and you know, that if the people ever find out, they will rise. You know that people like Edward Snowden, Andrew Breitbart and Bradley Manning will continue to come forward out of necessity. After all, humans still do have consciousness… and that’s why we can’t be trusted with weapons.
This 4th of July, I will celebrate my Independence. Not from England, and no, not from Congress or a corrupt Judiciary. I celebrate my eternal inherent Independence, and the rights that flow from it. These rights are not granted by you Mr. President or any other “Public Servant,” they flow from God.
These rights are not granted to us by the Bill of Rights in our Constitution, they do not come from local, state or federal lawmakers. These are inherent rights, granted to us by our Creator, expressed in the Constitution.
These rights are not only inherent, but sacred, even as sacred as the lives of our children insomuch as they are forever tied to the quality of life our progeny will, or will not enjoy.